On this page you will find a list of the most common questions we receive at Netquote.
If you experience difficulty with a Netquote product or service please read below for a possible solution.
Users of SuperCharts and Metastock can import ascii files from Netquote into the program by using the Equis Downloader.
Equis Downloader Instructions;
- Once you are running the downloader you can convert Netquote data files into Metastock format.
- Click 'Convert' from the 'Tools' menu.
- You will now need to instruct the downloader on how to convert the data.
In the 'Source' area choose ASCII Text as the file type.
- Select the folder where you have downloaded the Netquote data file and choose the current file.
- In the 'Destination' area choose the format that you want the data converted to and the location on your system where the Metastock files are located.
- In Tools - Convert click Options and change to the Destination Options page. There you will find the option "Traverse Destination Folders." This option will instruct the conversion to place the securities in alphabetical folders.
Press 'OK' to start the conversion.
Your the daily data file will now convert and be appended to your Metastock database.
<< go back
| FAQ Page