Netquote Information Services Pty Ltd
- The Netquote website is owned and operated by Netqote Information Services Pty Ltd and may contain copyrighted material.
- Your access to, use of, linking to the website, use of software or downloading software on the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the website ("General Conditions").
- Your Access to the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. Netquote reserves the right to amend the General Conditions at any time and you should periodically refer to them on this page and elsewhere on the website.
- Netquote and its licensors reserve all rights including copyright in the Information (including the information made available under licence from the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd) provided by it. The information in the service is for personal use only and may not be copied, re-sold or re-distributed, framed, linked or otherwise used whether for compensation of any kind or not without the prior written permission of Netquote and AAP.
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with the express prior written consent of Netquote.
- You must not use any spider, screen scraper, robot, or other automated similar software or device ("Prohibited Device") to use or access the website in any way whatsoever, nor can you use any Prohibited Device (or any similar process) to copy, download or monitor the Content, without Netquote’s prior written approval.
- The Content on the website is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither Netquote nor Netquote directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors (“Netquote Personnel”):
- give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content; or
- warrant that any of the functions contained in any Content or that your Access will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Neither Netquote nor Netquote Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with your Access, the Content and/or any omissions from the Content, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.
- The benefits of or rights granted by this agreement are not transferable. Use of Netquote accounts is limited to the individual or business whose name appears on the account and dependents of the account holder living at the same address.
- User agrees to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network user connects to, including Netquote's system. The user will not allow any other person to use his/her access details. User will not use any other person's access details;
- User agrees to pay Netquote all charges relating to the use of User's account(s) according to rates and prices stated on said sales order at the time of initiation.
- User is responsible for all use of User's account(s) and confidentiality of password(s). Netquote will suspend access or change access to User's account(s) by the following business day upon notification by User that his/her password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. Netquote is not liable for any usage and or charges caused by a compromised account.
- User is responsible for charges on the first day the User account is activated and Netquote may apply the amount due to User's credit card or billing at any time.
- Netquote reserves the right to suspend access or service for User's account(s) upon any indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or rejection of any credit card charges.
- Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations, except as specifically provided in this contract.
- User agreed type of payment must be timely paid to maintain Users membership privileges. The agreed charges will continue regardless of your use unless you notify Netquote in writing that you wish to cancel your membership. You may cancel at any time, unless bound by a specific agreement.
- The User is in default of this Contract if:
- Any User covered by this contract fails to obey any present or future Netquote rule or regulation; or
- We do not receive payment on or before its due date; or
- Any material statement by the User in this contract is false.
- Netquote, at its sole business judgment, may terminate User membership Agreement immediately or suspend User's access to including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided or by sole judgment of Netquote that User may be performing activities harmful to Netquote or its Users, employees, vendors, business relationships or any other users of the Internet.
- Netquote reserves the right to change prices on 30 days notice published Online and/or written notice sent. Netquote is not responsible if User fails to read the notice before those 30 days.
- The Netquote service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to Netquote or any information of software therein. This in no way includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by Netquote or its providers.
- Neither Netquote nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User's use of Netquote or by User's inability to use Netquote service. Netquote does not guarantee access to Netquote server or any other server at any time.
- Netquote reserves the right to change without notice the Netquote service, including, but not limited to, access procedures, hours of operation, menu structures, commands, documentation, vendors and services offered.
- Netquote reserves the right to delete User's personal files after one or both parties terminates agreement.
- Netquote may modify any terms and/or agreements upon notice published online via Netquote's server. User's use of Netquote services after such notice shall constitute User's acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
- Netquote reserves the right to collect damages (software, hardware & man hours) if any harm is done to Netquote which requires repair or reconfiguration of any kind.
© Netquote 2004